Hollyhand House

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Easter Baskets

A co-worker of mine makes gorgeous Easter baskets. They are really cute and she customizes them to your specifications and your child's name is on one side. They also have coordinating ribbon covering the handle. They are $30 for 10" and $40 for 12." If you saw the ones at Bow Regards last year, she was the one that painted them, they just upped the price last year. If you are interested, you can call Kelli Burbage at:205 339-3044 or 205 886-3204 or email her at kelburb@juno.com or let me know and I can get the info to her. Just thought I would pass the info along.

3 comments:

Candace said...

Fun, Fun!! I may do this - gotta talk to Jonathan, of course, but I LOVE getting stuff for Addison.

Cristin said...

Cute Idea! Did you free hand the designs?

crystal hollyhand said...

She does free hand the designs and you can design your own or tell her how you want it and she will paint it .