Hollyhand House

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Granny!

My computer has been down so I wasn't able to post anything for a couple of weeks...so therefore I am late! I had to attend a 2 week Amsti workshop so I was unable to visit Granny on her actual birthday but the two of us celebrated her b'day this past Monday together. We went to lunch at Eagle Rock Cafe and then for supper I wanted to learn how to make her absolutely wonderful Chicken and Dumplings. So, we had a mini cooking session and who better to learn from than one of the BEST! We made a wonderful supper together and Riley came up to eat with us. It was great spending the day together!! I am so thankful that I have such a wonderful Grandmother! (Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures so I posted these instead.)


No comments: