Hollyhand House

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kitten anyone??

Riley and I have a cat that we mainly have around to catch rodents (I know, I know that sounds bad!) We do pet it and its a very pretty cat, but that is its main purpose. We didn't get it as a pet. Well, now we are just loaded well joy because we have 5 kittens!! I say that with sarcasm, but I have really caught myself liking them a little. I have been taking pictures of them and wanting to play with them a lot. HOWEVER, I do not want FIVE kittens EVER!!! haha. They are the prettiest little kittens though with pretty blue eyes!! If anyone is interested...just let me know! :)

4 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

The Kittens are beautiful I'm trying to talk Keith in to letting us get one for Adrianna. But I have to ask because I can not tell by looking at the pictures Do they have Tails???

Hollyhand House said...

haha! yes they have tails...you really can't tell in any of those pictures though! We lost 2 of them today.

Amanda McCrory said...

Well they are very cute Keith says we can not have one he is allergic. But I tried.

Crystal said...

Too cute! We already have three pets though.