Hollyhand House

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome Home Audrey, Caroline & Emma!!

Wade and Mandy and the girls got to come home on Tuesday and we got a chance to go see them Saturday night. I fell in love with them immediatly and I think Riley did too because he held at least one of them the whole time we were there. When we walked in I was surprised to see that it was actually quiet! We got to feed them and change them...they went through about 8-9 diapers while we were there! They made it look real easy...for now I guess! :) I cant believe how much they can do for themselves that little. Emma, the one I was feeding was practically holding the bottle by herself most of the time. We are so happy for Mandy and Wade and their new family! We are so excited to be "Aunt" Crystal and "Uncle" Riley. Is this not the most precious thing you have ever seen??




"Please no more...Im trying to sleep"


This is a picture they emailed to me...so cute!

No comments: