Hollyhand House

Monday, July 13, 2009

Headed to Ireland

For our 1st anniversary, Riley and I got each other a trip to Ireland. However when we got this trip...I was not pregnant! haha... We leave Wednesday. The one thing I am really nervous about is driving! We have a car rented (because I heard thats the best way to see the country) and Riley will be doing most of the driving but 1.) Driving on the wrong side of the road with a manual car 2.) Not knowing where in the heck we are going! 3.) My nausea and small curvy roads just doesnt seem like they are going to mesh well!! But other than that we are really excited! We will be traveling everyday to another county and staying in a different Bed and Breakfast. I just pray that I feel better than I have been feeling so I can enjoy it! My doctor did prescribe me some meds for my nausea this week so maybe it will work! I will not be taking the laptop there but I will post about everything when I get back.

3 comments:

The Sweet Life said...

I am so jealous!! I can't wait to see pics..I have always wanted to visit Ireland! I hope you get to feeling better!

Candace said...

Be safe and have fun! We're super jealous in the Strickland household!

Phillips Family said...

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the pictures!