Hollyhand House

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Destin Day 5

This was our last day!  (I know you are tired of the beach posts!) We had a great trip, even though Riley had to work for part of it, we still got to be at the beach and spend time together. 

Ready to go eat breakfast ( she is watching TV again and no I do not let her do this all the time at home but it was keeping her entertained in the hotel room! haha) 


Ok below was my attempt at taking some cute pictures on the beach! Oh how funny!  I had not really planned on doing this but thought I would give it a try. 
Oh yes and she did eat the sand...didnt seem to bother her! She actually seemed to like it! haha
She stayed like this in her stroller for a while...she liked propping her arm up!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I've loved reading the beach posts - I didn't have time to comment on each of them, but each of them are worthy of comments. Anna Riley is simply precious! I love when you update and post pictures. I really, really, really want to meet her in person. I need to make a rec reunion happen. ASAP.

LOVE!

crystal hollyhand said...

Thanks Candace! Lets do it! Lets get something together for this summer. I will help you and maybe we can figure something out!! I want to see everyone soo bad!