Hollyhand House

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bama v. Florida (AR's first Tailgate)

This was Anna Riley's first time to tailgate and she really did great.  Riley and I had tickets, but I had decided not to go since it was a night game.  So, he ask a friend but we all were out there to enjoy the day.  I was a little unsure about how she would do since we would be out there during her naptime but she took a little 20 minute power nap in my arms and was good to go! I am so glad that where we tailgate has carpet though because she wanted down the whole time and so it was good because she could play in the floor.  We stayed out there a little over 5 hours so it was a good day.  Some of my friends from college had a tailgate right beside ours so it was great to be able to visit with them the whole time too! 




 






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the pics! And I hate that we couldn't be there. I can't wait for Ironbowl!!!!!!