- Symptoms: I have been sick off and on. I feel nauseated a lot but I dont get as sick as much as I did last time. My nausea is at random times during the day/night...not always "morning" sickness. I have also had some indigestion which I never really had with AR. I have the Tums on hand now. One of my favorite foods (pizza) now gives me really bad indigestion!! :( I have had a lot more headaches this time. I am tired but I am slowly starting to feel my energy coming back.
- Weight gain: Not exactly for sure because my weight has been fluctuating so much. It seems to be about 2 lbs. I know I am showing a lot faster this time!
- Cravings: I didn't really ever have "cravings" last time but there are things that I tend to want more or set better with me. I really like sour candy. I have been eating lots of fruit. In the very beginning I could not stand the taste of chicken or pork but I will eat it now but somethings still turn my stomach.
- Maternity Clothes: Not yet
- Sleep: Other than having CRAZY dreams and waking up to pee, I sleep pretty good.
- Best Moment of the week: Seeing Anna Riley with baby Talon (he is 9 wks old) this weekend. She loved him so much and was very good with him...hope it stays that way! :)
- Doctor Appointment: I had to have another ultrasound 2 weeks ago just to measure my cervix. But, I got to see and hear the baby again! The heartrate was 185 this time!! That was a big difference from last time when it was in the 130s. Everything was still looking good....I am anxious to know the gender. I have been really feeling a boy but we will see!
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
10 weeks (March 17)
I am slow about putting this up here because now I am almost 11 weeks. I was 10 weeks on Thursday. I am going to attempt a picture each week but I was not so successful doing that when pregnant with AR.