Hollyhand House

Thursday, June 2, 2011

21 weeks

Symptoms:
My varicose veins in my legs are showing up again.  I had them while pregnant with AR too but they went away afterwards so hopefully these will too.  There is a bad one on my inner thigh! 
Weight gain:
Around 8 lbs.  (down 1 from last week when I was on a eating binge at the beach!)
Cravings:
No real cravings...I just get my mind on something and can't stop thinking about it!  I am wanting a lot of fruit mainly and something sweet.  And I finally got my potato salad fix and I ate a TON of it!  Mom brought it to our house on Memorial day.
Sleep: 
Pretty good...I just have to get up 1 or 2 times for the bathroom.
Maternity clothes:
All my clothes still fit just fine right now.  I did get out my "bigger" shorts that I bought a
after I had AR and they are still a tad big but they work.  I am trying not to buy anymore maternity...I have found several dresses that work great and I can still wear them afterwards. 
Movement:
She has been moving a lot more lately.  Its still hard to feel her on the outside so Riley hasn't felt her yet.  I mainly feel her at night.

1 comment:

KIMI said...

You look adorable! I love that purple on you. Can't wait to see you soon:)