Hollyhand House

Friday, September 30, 2011

38 weeks

I can't believe we have less than one week to go!! 

Symptoms:
I have felt pretty good this week!  I just have lots of back pain, mostly in the evenings and at night.  I haven't had any swelling or anything like that.  I am feeling more pressure also.  But considering how close I am, I really feel great!

Weight Gain: 28 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: 
Dresses or tunics and tights are the most comfortable and of course my pjs!!

Sleep: 
I have slept pretty good this week.  I have been able to go back to sleep pretty well after getting up for the bathroom.  I still have to get up at least 3 times during the night to pee though.

Movement: 
Movement has slowed down a bit but she still gets very active at times!  I really feel like she has no more room to move!

Cravings:
  I don't have as much of an appetite anymore so I really haven't craved anything lately. 

Drs. Appointment: 
 I went to the doctor yesterday and everything still looked great.  Her heartrate was 152.  We mainly talked about what would take place next Thursday with the Csection and he answered any questions that I had.  I have to be at the hospital at 5am and my surgery starts at 7. Can't believe it is almost time!!

Getting Ready: 
 I mentioned in my post on Monday how I have been in full force nesting mode!  I feel like things are pretty organized and ready and then of course I find some other cabinet that needs cleaned out!  I guess this is the spring cleaning that I didn't do in the spring!!  I started back at the end of July planning our meals months at a time and it has worked out SO great for us.  I am not longer waiting until Sunday night to figure out what to cook and what groceries I need for the week.   So, I decided to go ahead and do our "menu" through December!  It didn't take long at all (I only cook 2-3 days a week and we eat leftovers the other and often go out or grill on the weekends).  I also stocked up on all of our toiletry items (thanks to Soap.com) and bought the non-perishable ingredients I need for all the meals until November!! haha!  I love planning and getting things organized and I know how busy we get during the fall not to mention having an extra member of the family now so that is one less thing I have to think about!  :)

No comments: