Hollyhand House

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Around the Clock Party

This past weekend Mr. Larry and Mrs. Judy Johnson hosted an "Around the Clock" party for Riley and I at North River. It was a couples party and our parents joined us as well. The weather was perfect and there was even a beautiful sunset while we were eating. We got lots of great gifts like a tailgating grill from my parents, beach items, breakfast cookware, sheets and a whole tub of wedding scrapbooking supplies from Peyton plus many other great gifts! We had a wonderful time with all of our friends and family that were able to make it!

Sorry the pictures are out of order!



Riley looks so excited about this one!
Our beach supplies!
Scrapbooking supplies from Peyton

Socializing

Dads bonding

My Parents

Mr. Doug and Brilyn



1 comment:

The James Family said...

We had a wonderful time. It really was a nice party. I see that you got some of my surprise pictures on your camera! :)