Hollyhand House

Friday, August 14, 2009

1st week back to school

Well I guess the summer had to end sometime and as always we head back to school. I had mixed emotions starting back. First, I was really worried because I had been so sick. I mean when teaching little ones...you hardly get to go to the bathroom, much less be sick like I had been. I was excited though to get back in a routine and to teach Kindergarten.
I was sooo sick Sunday. I couldnt hold anything down all day! I finally held some fruit down at 9:00!! BUT...I guess (or Im hoping) that it just got really, really bad before it got better because I wasnt sick all week!!! YAY...thank you Lord!!! I have felt nauseous at times but not throwing up sick like I had been!
The first day went great. I have some really sweet kids this year. However, by 2:30 they were exhausted as well as their teacher! I came home and took a 2 hour nap and then went right off to sleep at 9:00!! The rest of the week went well too. Riley has been a big help...he cooked this week and did all the laundry (which he does the laundry for the most part all the time). He is always a big help especially the first few weeks of school because I am so busy, so I am so thankful for that!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Husbands that cook are wonderful!