Hollyhand House

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A great weekend


College reunion!
Addison--so cute!
Audrey (one of the triplets)
Lunch at Chucks
Carson--I didnt get a good picture


This weekend was such a great weekend! Lots of my college friends were all in town for the Bama/Tenn. game. Friday night Cyndee, Dan, Amy Beth, Gabe, Becca, Zach, Riley and myself went to dinner at Melina's. It was so good once again! We got to do lots of reminiscing which is always fun. Saturday was of course Alabama football! We sat up a tent and tailgated before the game. Lots of my college friends stopped by and it was so nice getting to see everyone! Wow...I hate sooo much food! But...I probably walked it all off as much as I had to walk! I just love when we get tickets and the row is 62! Not to mention, I lost Riley so I walked up and down a couple of times wondering if I was in the right seat! But it was all worth it during those last few seconds of the game...all I can say is WOW! I was really worried for a little while but I knew somehow those boys would come through! Anyways....Sunday, I got to meet Kimberly & Cory for lunch and meet little Carson! Oh he is just adorable!! I have to say being around all of the babies this weekend definitely made me have the "fever" even worse!

1 comment:

Candace said...

It was so good to see you guys again. Are you going to be tailgating for LSU??

By the way - you've been awarded. Check out my blog for details.