Hollyhand House

Thursday, November 5, 2009

1st Award

Thanks for the award Candace @ The Strickland Family! Maybe one day I will be as good of a blogger as you! :)


Here are the rules for the award:
1)You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.

2) You must share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.

3) You have to present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.

4) Last, you must tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.


10 Honest Things About Me
1. I love cooking but it just really isnt as much fun when you try to make it healthy!!
2. I talk to my Mom at least once a day but usually more.
3. I really have enjoyed pregnancy thus far (well the morning/all day sickness wasnt too fun) but I am so ready to see my sweet girl!
4. I love teaching children (especially those that are underprivelaged) but its not an easy job! If you think so, come teach for a day!
5. I am so happy I will be able to stay at home with my baby and witness all her "firsts"
6. I spend WAY too much time on Facebook doing nothing!
7. I am addicted to online shopping.
8. I HATE Walmart and probably only go in there about 3-4 times a year!
9. Sometimes I still can't believe that I am married to Riley! Seeing that I crushed on him for about 5 years while working at the Rec! haha
10. I do not do much laundry...I hate it! My husband usually takes care of that department! :)

You've been awarded!
Krisha @HouseDivided
Mrs.Joy @Things Remembered
JoAnna @TheFitzgeralds
Kim@lawsonparty of five
Margaret@The Worrell's
Amanda @ McCrory Moments
Angie @ Frog, Snails & Puppydog tails

No comments: