Hollyhand House

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tuesday, Riley and I went to our 2nd 'baby' class. This one was on Breastfeeding. This is probably what I have the most questions about so I was looking forward to it. The class was very informative but I can tell you this...I have never seen so many breasts in my life! We watched a lengthy video and of course that is what you are going to see if the topic is breastfeeding! The person teaching the class was so funny (and without meaning to) that is just made you feel almost like you were in 6th grade again snickering everytime someone said the word "boob!" But all laughter aside it was a good class and I am glad we went. I always knew there were pros to breastfeeding but was not aware that there were so many! I really hope that I will be able to do this!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

It is really difficult at first, but it is completely worth it. I loved it after the first 8 weeks. Good luck!