Hollyhand House

Monday, November 22, 2010

What I love about Sundays...

I think Sundays are turning into my favorite day.  I used to not like it because I knew Monday was right after but now I really don't mind my Mondays.  Its just a new start and a new week.  It seems that on Friday and Saturday we are just so busy with things and Riley often has jobs to check on so usually he isn't here on Saturday mornings.  So now I love Sundays!  I love us all getting dressed up for church.  I love starting my week off with listening to a great sermon and just the feel of being at church...you know what I'm talking about...its that warmy fuzzy feeling almost! :)  I love having the rest of the day to do whatever we want which often includes a nap and always lots and lots of family time!   







No comments: