Hollyhand House

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update

The work we have been doing on our house is finally finished! YAY!  However, we had made the decision a while back to stay at Riley's Dad's house until after Christmas.  It would just be too much to try to get settled back in right now and plus we have no decorations at our house so that would not be fun! And I have a lot of work to do to get it all put back together and organized!  But don't worry I have been getting all of those Christmas cards you have been sending...wouldn't miss those!
 For those that were asking...we added a bonus room (playrooom), guest bathroom, some closet space and opened up a wall that was between our living and dining rooms.  We also did a few cosmetic things like paint, crown mold, kitchen backsplash, etc.  I am pleased with the way it turned out but seriously hope to not do anything to our house for a while! I am just so thankful my Father-in-law opened up with house to us because I just don't think we could have lived in such a mess!   I tried to take several before pictures so one day we could show Anna Riley what the house looked like when she was born. So, I will try to post some before and after pictures sometime soon.

No comments: