Hollyhand House

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

18 weeks

Symptoms:
I have felt great this week...just a  few headaches but that is all!  I actually made it to the gym for my Zumba class two days in a row (which has not been happening lately) and I think it has made me feel so much better! 

Weight Gain:
close to 5 lbs.

Maternity clothes:
Just jeans if I wear them...which is not often with the heat right now!  For the most part, unless I have to go somewhere, I am in gym clothes or pajamas! :)

Cravings:
Nothing really... well I have wanted chips and dip but that is one of my "bad" foods even when I am not pregnant! 

Sleep:
Sleep is pretty good as long as I have a pillow between my legs.  I have the big pregnancy pillow but it just gets in the way.  I am sure I will bring it out as I get bigger though...I loved it with the last pregnancy.  I do have to switch sides quite a bit or my back starts hurting.

Gender:
Girl!! 
I have started the nursery planning! I have picked out bedding and a crib that I am pretty sure I will go with...I will share soon! 

Movement:
I have been feeling more of the flutters!  Riley is so anxious about being able to feel too!  That is probably one of my favorite things about being pregnant!

No comments: