Hollyhand House

Saturday, August 27, 2011

33 weeks

Symptoms:
I had a bad cold this week and it really got me down.  A cold usually doesn't make me feel that bad but this week, I just felt rough!  I had absolutely no energy and even started feeling nauseous again.  I made the mistake of taking sudafed one night and I honestly think it made me feel worst!  I am feeling a little better now though but I handed it off to Anna Riley!  :(
Other than being sick...I am just getting BIG!! haha  I am having a hard time bending over and putting on my pants! She is always up so high that I have a hard time breathing.

Weight Gain: 25

Maternity Clothes:  I am slowly running out of clothes that look appropriate!  When at home, I wear pjs most of the time!  Most all of my maternity clothes from last time are winter with the exception of a few shirts and dresses.  I have bought a few things but I am really trying not to buy anymore maternity but even my tanks are not covering the belly!  I am SO ready to buy and wear regular clothes!!

Cravings: Nothing really...I haven't had as big of an appetite this week probably from being sick.

Movement: Yes and it is beginning to get painful!  I feel like she is just jabbing me and when its down low, it really hurts.  I also feel her bottom all the time on my left side.  It is constantly hard there and my stomach is often lopsided. 

Sleep: Sleep is ok.  I get up 3-4 times a night to use the bathroom.  I don't really have a problem getting comfortable at the moment but I do toss and turn a lot because my back will start hurting.  I feel like I am sleeping better than I did at this point last time but I also had carpal tunnel last time and I haven

No comments: