Hollyhand House

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Maternity Pictures

We got my friend Peyton to take some maternity pictures this week.  We wanted to have the pictures but since we weren't planning on buying a lot, we decided not to have them done professionally.  I would rather put that money toward the family and newborn pictures we are having done in October.  I had looked around on Pintrest for some ideas of different shots we could try and Peyton did a fabulous job getting them!  Anna Riley didn't cooperate as well as I would have liked but we still got some really good ones I think!  Thanks Peyton for taking the time to do this for us!!
Here are several of my favorites:  (I tried narrowing down but couldn't decide so excuse the amount of pictures)




This kind of sums it up...I ask her to give me a kiss and she sticks out her tongue!














7 comments:

Lauren said...

Aww, so sweet! I love the ones of Anna Riley looking at you :)

Amanda McCrory said...

They are are wonderful my Favorites are #15 and #18 LOVE LOVE the one where Riley is holding your belly kissing your head That is the best!
Beautiful Pictures! Great Job Peyton!

Elaine said...

Love the pictures! They are all great! So sweet!

The Sweet Life said...

Love them! Your dress is adorable!

Raegan & Caleb said...

Those are great!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Beautiful! Great job Peyton!

Kim Lawson said...

Awww! You look beautiful!! These are great! Of course, I missed doing your maternity shots, but can't wait for the hospital and newborn/family session!