Hollyhand House

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ava Kate's nursery

I love the way Ava Kate's nursery turned out.  It is totally different from Anna Riley's and I like that.  There are still a few things I will add later. I would like to get a shelf to go on the wall on the right when you come in and also I will hang one or two of the maternity pictures up as soon as I find frames I like.   


Yes, the frame has Anna Riley's picture in it...it was left over from AR's birthday party and I forgot to take the picture out. 





7 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh how fun!! I love her bedding!! And the organized closet!! Great job Crystal!!

Phillips Family said...

I love it, you did an amazing job!

Unknown said...

Love all the bright colors and especially the closet!!! I totally need to do this in our closet! I can't wait to see you! Hopefully we can get together while I am down in 2 weeks!!!!

Joanna said...

The nursery looks SO good! I'm with the others, I love the bright colors and love the closet!! It's ready for a sweet baby girl now!!

Mary said...

Hi Crystal, i'm a friend of Rebecca's and I saw your blog and just wanted to say that I just love the robins egg blue walls, so cute! and congrats on your little one on the way!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Very Pretty! Love everything :) The bedding is amazing. I would love to actually go into their store in Mobile.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Super job---beautiful! Ready for a princess!