Hollyhand House

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Destin Day 2

So I said you live and you learn right...well so I attempted the beach by myself and I think it would have been much more manageable had she felt better and all that but I decided I would take the easy route the 2nd day and we just hung out poolside.  MUCH easier! haha...  I sat by the kiddie pool with her and let her splash but the water was still cool because it was in the shade and since she already had a cold we didnt get in.  Riley had a really long lunch that day so he got to sit outside with us for a while. We went and ate at the Red Bar that night and it was so funny because she had gotten a little fussy and Riley picked her up and some girl stopped and talked to her and told her how cute she was and then she spit up all over Riley!  Poor thing...this happened to him several times over the weekend and it was always while we were out!


 

6 comments:

Phillips Family said...

You don't look awkward, its all in your head!

Raegan & Caleb said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. She is getting big.

Unknown said...

Love the beach pics! Can't wait to be back there with you two in August!

courtneytidmore said...

So cute!! Looks like y'all had fun! I guess I'll see her when she graduates high school because apparently we aren't friends anymore!?!?

crystal hollyhand said...

Courtney we definitely need to get together very soon! You have just been a very busy, traveling woman these days! I say Riley and Cameron need to cook up some crawfish very soon! :)

courtneytidmore said...

I know, I have been gone a lot...and then when I got back, y'all started going...but yes, crawfish would be great!