Hollyhand House

Thursday, May 19, 2011

19 weeks

Symptoms:
My symptoms have been pretty much the same... no more sickness but still having headaches.  Which is funny because when I was pregnant with AR I was still sick at this point but the headaches weren't occuring as much.
Weight gain:
Between 5 and 6 lbs.  I feel a lot bigger this week and I feel like I am showing a lot more.
Cravings:
Oranges...which is odd because I never eat them because I hate peeling them but I am eating at least one a day if not more right now.  And as always, I love anything sweet. 
Sleep:
Not so good this week.  I toss and turn a lot during the night because my back and arm start hurting if I am on one side too long.  I have also been waking up every morning between 4 and 5 and it takes me atleast an hour if not longer to go back asleep. I would love to not do that until I have too!!
Gender:
A girl!  Ava Kathryn Hollyhand
Movement:
I have felt her a lot more lately...mostly when laying down at night.  I felt her a lot last night!  I can't wait to be abl to feel her on the outside!

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Yay, almost half way! You look great BTW!

Stephanie said...

You look great! I'm sure you said this on an earlier post, but when did your headaches start? I'm almost 5 weeks along (not all our family knows yet so I haven't shared on my blog!) and I've been falling asleep with and waking up with headaches. No sickness yet, though!

Hollyhand House said...

I started having headaches from the very beginning. Both times, I was on Topamax and got off of it immediately when finding out I was pregnant. With my first pregnancy, the headaches stopped after the first trimester but that is not the case this time.