Hollyhand House

Thursday, August 4, 2011

30 weeks

Symptoms:
Nothing really different with my symptoms. 

Weight gain: 22lbs-- I feel so much bigger this go around.  I honeslty feel like I could deliver tomorrow and I still have 2 more months to go!  But, I feel like I am a lot more active this time with chasing after AR all day and I am still doing Zumba usually twice a week.

Movement:  I have felt more movement down low which is the strangest feeling!  I also feel her feet and butt a lot.

Cravings:  No real cravings here lately.  I really love my multigrain bagels with pineapple or strawberry cream cheese and strawberries on top in the mornings though and I have been eating a lot of cereal for lunch and sometimes at night. 

Sleep:  I am waking up every 2 hours to go to the bathroom so that really puts a damper on the whole sleep thing!  When I am alseep, its great but getting up is not so much fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The low movement only gets stronger and it IS so wierd!!! I mean you literally feel like they are going to pop out!!! You look beautiful!

Phillips Family said...

You look great! Only a matter of weeks now! Can't wait to see how your nursery turns out!