Hollyhand House

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday at Granny Earnest's House

While Riley was at church, I took some medicine and went back to bed and when I woke up I was feeling much better...and hungry!  I really, really didn't want to miss Easter at my Granny's house.  It is my favorite time!  I love that they still hunt the real eggs (like 200 of them!! plus some plastic ones for the little kids).  I love seeing my cousins and their kids and all of my family.  I love a day in the country...seeing the kids ride the 4wheelers and golfcarts and climb trees.  I love that Anna Riley loves all of this too!!  I was in tears thinking that I might miss this.   I didn't look too great, but we made it there! 

I treasure the memories I have of all the holidays I have but especially of Easter at Granny and Papa's House.  I am so glad Anna Riley and Ava Kate are getting to experience it too! 
 
Aiden at the top of Granny's
magnolia tree!
A golfcart load full!  And there were more hanging on
the back at one point!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aunt Lois going over the "rules" with the bigger kids! :)
More Riding...
AR just says "ride" the whole
time we are in Berry. 
 
 
Aunt Lois making AK laugh
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley Waid said...

Love the Easter baskets…where did you get them?