Hollyhand House

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Continued...

I promise I am almost done with Beach pictures.  I post them for me to look back on one day! :)
WEDNESDAY:
Wednsday was Riley's first day in his conference.  So, the girls and I headed down to the beach by ourselves.  The beach with little ones is hard especially when you are doing it alone but it really wasn't too bad!  Riley ended up getting out of his session before lunch early so he got to come by and play for a little while before going back!  That night he had to eat with some others from the conference so the girls and I picked up some Gumbo and a fish sandwhich from a place across the street. 


I didn't realy take any pictures on Wednesday since I had them by myself.
 

THURSDAY:
Riley had a long day in meetings on Thursday and we knew he wouldn't be coming back until later that afternoon. I took the girls to the pool that day. Anna Riley got in the kiddie pool and played with some other kids and actually liked it a lot better this time. We played for a while and then we walked down to the other pool and had lunch at the tiki bar. Their food was actually really good!

Chilling out in the stroller while we ate lunch
Lunch by the pool
Naptime! :)

Thursday night, we went to Baytowne Wharf to eat and let AR play.  I am usually not a big fan of the food in the wharf but we actually had a great meal.  We ate outside at  Marlin Grill and it was very good!  Anna Riley loved playing on the playground this year and just like always, she loved the carousel.  We also got some ice cream or actually it was gelato before heading home.  Ava Kate got her first taste of ice cream and loved it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looks like y'all had a fun time!! Your girls are SO cute and they have the cutest swimsuits :)