Hollyhand House

Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year's Eve celebrations


New Year's Eve Day we took the girls to the Children's Hands on Museum for a New Years Party.  It was really cute. They had Ginger Ale in little glasses for the kids to taste and AR loved it because she thought it was coke (definitely my child!) Then they did a countdown and released balloons.  Amanda, Riley's sister and Duncan were in the area so they came in for a few minutes and then went with us to lunch at Mellow Mushroom afterward.  







That night, Mom and Dad had offered a while back to keep the girls so we decided to go to dinner with some friends.  We went to dinner at Depalmas one of our favorites...Wade and Mandy and Jason and Elaine went with us.   Surprisingly, me made it out to midnight...but barely.  I didn't feel well with sinus stuff and by midnight my head was pounding.  We are definitely more low key people these days I do believe...I think that is a good thing! :)

The girls side of the table

The boys


Ran into Miss Katie
And my Bff...Bethany! :)


No comments: