Hollyhand House

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Misc. December Pictures

Here is some pictures that never made it to the blog.  Most you that follow my instagram or are friends with me on Facebook may have seen these but I wanted them on here for our Memory Book.  


Our little Mary

Already loves her shoes....Daddy is in trouble!

One warm afternoon...having snack outside!

After church one Sunday...AR usually
requests to see the statue!

Sick with bronchitis

Date night

Bet you can't tell which one belongs to Ava Kate?!

Love peeking in on her when she is sleeping!

CHEEESSSSEEE!  Taco Casa for lunch!

Miss Sassy!

AR insists that sissy dress up too!


ARs December crafts

"What? I didn't do this!!"


Reading Sister's Potty book...maybe she will get some tips!

More dress up fun!

Treats I made for ARs school party

AR's class Christmas party

No comments: